Cheap Plumber Price for Unclogging Hand Sinks in Residential Locations – $195 Not Condo and $220 Condo
VS Regular Toronto Price for Unclogging Hand Sinks in Residential Locations – $300 per fixture
Call Us right now!
Hand sinks can become clogged easily, especially if they’re not maintained well and are used carelessly. Many homeowners dump things like shampoos, lotions, and other such thick and greasy materials down the hand sink drains. This can cause a build-up and eventually lead to clogs. That’s when you’ll have to call in a plumber to shake or unclog the hand sink.
Signs that You Need to Unclog Your Hand Sink
Most homeowners don’t spend time cleaning their sink or cleaning bathroom drains and allow debris to build up. This can cause serious clogs that can strangle the entire plumbing system. Here are some signs that indicate that you need to snake the hand sink:
- Slow Drainages – Sink drains usually drain water away from the bowl immediately so it doesn’t collect in the sink unless there’s a clog. If your water drains very slowly or isn’t drainage at all, you need to clear the drain.
- Sink is Full – If you wake up one day to find that your sink is full of backed up sewer water, there’s a severe clog in the drains that needs to be addressed immediately. Such clogs can cause water damage, leakages, and pipe bursts.
- Bad Odor – Bad odor is also a sign of clogs but it can also be because sewer gas is leaking back into your home. That’s risky and should be addressed promptly and by a professional.
DIY vs. Professional Unclogging
Small drainage problems are easy to deal with because you just need to use over-the-counter drain cleaners or home solutions like baking soda and vinegar to clear the problem. However, severe clogs require professional attention as DIY solutions just won’t be effective. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring a plumber for the job:
- Thorough – Plumbers will be thorough and address the root cause of the clog. They’ll inspect the drainage system and determine the location of the problem before they recommend solutions or use the drain snake.
- Equipment – Professional plumbers have all the equipment they need to clear the drains, including the drain snake. They’ll arrive at your location in fully-equipped vans and carry out the repairs immediately.
- Careful – Plumbers will use solutions that won’t harm your existing drainage system. Most over-the-counter drain-clearing solutions are corrosive and harmful so if you want to extend the life of your plumbing system, its best to call in the professional to handle the job.
Plumbers will also get the drain cleared quickly so you won’t have to deal with any more interruptions to your day.
Cheap Plumber Price for Unclogging Hand Sinks in Residential Locations $195 Not Condo and $220 Condo
VS Regular Toronto Price for Unclogging Hand Sinks in Residential Locations $300 per fixture
Call Us right now!